Eye And Lip Definer Castel
Manasi7's Eye and Lip Definer is a high-pigmented, creamy, blendable multifunctional pencil. Lasting all day, it’s a versatile tool for creating an endless variety of looks. Formulated with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy formula glides on effortlessly, and blends easily onto the eyes and lips to impart a flush of colour. It provides a buildable color pay-off and matte finish.
This universally flattering colour is a multi-use berry shade that takes its cue from the rich tint of Urmia red cherries with the ability to change your look dramatically. It can instantly provide intense and defined colour pay-offs or soft and romantic appearances. Castel is a perfect shade for all seasons, capable of adding a neutral touch for deeper skin tones and a pinch of subtle drama on a night out for fair to light skin tones.
- Multi-use for lips and eyes
- By Manasi 7
- Buildable formula
- Use Yubari all over the eyelid as a matte eyeshadow or softtly define closest to your lash line. On lips, apply on the whole lip to achieve a colour with matte finish. In addition you can combine it with our All over colour or any lip product of your choice. Apply All over shine on top if you wish to get a glossy finish. To keep your pencil in good shape, regularly sharpen it using a sharpener.
- "A universally flattering berry shade inspired by the rich tint of Urmia red cherries
- Use it on its own by applying on the whole lip to achieve a color with matte finish. Gently define your eyes by applying Castel close to your lash line and/or on the eyelid as an eyeshadow. To keep your pencil in good shape, regularly sharpen it using a sharpener.
- Preferred application technique – Make sure to prep and prime your eyelids and around lips before you apply it to prevent any creasing. Add it after you apply eyeshadow, and apply mascara to your eyes last. On eyes apply it after you apply eyeshadow, and apply mascara to your eyes last. On lips you can use the pencil to create your ideal lip shape. Use it on its own or with our All over colour, All over shine, or lipstick to define the contour of the lips.